Te Rōpū Kaitiaki o Erama Raihi – Edmund Rice Justice Aotearoa-New Zealand was established in 2005 to provide support to people and groups interested in social justice. Our supporters and volunteers have a wide variety of backgrounds, careers and experiences.
We provide services such as:
- Education and resources regarding the impact of social issues in Aotearoa New Zealand and internationally.
- Promotion of restorative justice facilitation in schools and communities.
- Conferences, Seminars, and Forums open to the community to promote a greater understanding of the social issues that impact our communities and ways to address them.
- Research of social issues and their impacts. Use the research for communitity discussions and education.
- Information, news and resources on current justice issues.
- Support for new and developing social justice initiatives and projects.
Feel free to contact us.